Text size :
Functions and Responsibilities:
Directly responsible to Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of
Communications as Chairman of the National Road Safety Council, the
Director of Land Transport Department, Deputy Director
of Land Transport Department and Head of Road Safety, Education and
2. As Secretariat of the National Road Safety Council.
3. As Advisor the National Road Safety Council.
4. Communicator for Members of the National Road Safety Council.
5. Organize meetings of the Road Safety Council Meeting at National level.
6. Attend meetings of the National Road Safety Council at District level.
Organize and plan workshops and courses related to Road Safety at
National level, District level, ministry, department which involves
government and non-government agencies.
8. Carry out working visits and visit to accident's scene / inspection.
9. Prepare brief report on accident involving death.
10. Compile and analyze reports, statistics and data of Road Accidents data obtained from the Police.
11. Involve in the investigation of road accident.
1. Give briefing on road safety.
2. Organize Hajat Prayer, road shows, campaigns, and road blocks related with road safety.
3. Disseminate information specifically about road safety (brochures, leaflets, posters)
To know more about the DRIVER SAFETY PRACTICE SYSTEM (SiKAP), click here
To know more about the functions and responsibilities of the Enforcement, click here
Copyright © Land Transport Department, Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications, Brunei Darussalam. All Right Reserved.